Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Our Classroom Tour

Mission Control~ This is where the smart-board magic happens!  The Smart Board is one of the greatest inventions.....ever!
Our Classroom Rules and Clip Chart.....Hey kids, what's rule number one????
The reading area and comfy chair view from the back of the room.
One of our "offices".  Isn't that a nice neat area?  We store each table's supplies on these shelves and our "office manager" is responsible for keeping it neat and organized.
The back computer table and our "Alabama" bulletin board.  We are loving learning about Alabama History!
Mrs. Chappell's desk area, complete with pioneer dress, brag wall, and diet coke.  
Front computer table with Eric Carle crate seats. 
Our Math Word Wall. 
Mrs. Chappell L O V E S boardwork.  <3 
Front view of the reading area and our "Perfect Attendance" bulletin board.
Where's Freddy by the way?  He's not in Mrs. Chappell's room anymore!  We hope he returns soon. 

5 comments:

  1. Mrs.Chappell I love boardwork as much as you do.thank you for saying I made your night!I ment it and so did kalee but kalee told me to put her name because she is my cousin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mrs.Chappell this year my favorite subject is alabama histery.my mom said she has never seen me work so hard on somthing other than reading.she said it is because of you.I love being in your class.

    ReplyDelete
  3. dear mrs.chappell the only thing i like to do in class is math because math is fun and you get to learn.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love math.It makes me excited about learning and have fun.Mrs.chappell is fun.At school it fun learning with Mrs.Chappell

    ReplyDelete
  5. we all think going over boardwork is awesome fun!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete