Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Where's Freddy?

Freddy!  We miss you!  We really, really, really want you back!  Where have you been, Freddy?  You look so cute sitting in Mrs. Chappell's chair.  To be honest, we think that chair was made for you.  To make it even better, you're sitting in a pond.  Did you notice, Freddy?  See the rug, Freddy?  When are you coming back?  We love you.  You belong here.  :-(  We think this is your natural habitat.  You have everything you need here.  You have friends.  You have shelter.  We will keep you warm or cool, whichever you desire.  Come back Freddy!

3 comments:

  1. Mrs.Chappell Freddy looks so cute sitting in your chair.I do miss Freddy so,so,so,so,so,so much!My mom said that you are doing a great job teaching us fourth graders.She said that since she thinks that since I got in your class my divison has really improved.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mrs.Chappel Do you have any cardboard paper because my uncle is going to paint picture for the class Social Studies text the dets for me mrs and do have any cilver paint for the covering of the uniform faboulu!

    ReplyDelete